Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Cambios! Changes

bueno, primero cambie casas esta semana. Mi primera familia tuvo prolemas familiar entonces fue mejor para todos si cambié. Y adivinan ¿dónde estoy ahora? !En la familia de Deanna! Estamos compartiendo un cuarto por las proximas tres semanas. Ahorita es muy divertido y tambien no duermo tan temprano como antes. :) Hablamos mucho en español casi todo el tiempo!
Segunda, algo interesante esta semana es que no fui a Educarte el lunes. ¿Porqué? Por que todos los choferes de bus en todo el pais estaban protestando para mas seguridad. Entonces la ciudad fue muy tranquila. No escuché ninguna persona gritando "guate, guate" or otras ciudades.
No puedo pensar en mas que estoy haciendo. Mi nueva familia es muy amable. A veces puedo ayudar en cocinar las comidas cual me gusta muchisimo. Me encanta cocinar.

First off, I have changed houses. My original family was having some problems within the family so it was better that I changed. I was sad to leave them so adruptly but hopefully I can see them in the future. Right now, I am living with Deanna´s family. They are really nice. Yesterday we recieved another student so Deanna and I are now sharing a room. Its been fun to have you around more to talk to in Spanish! As a result I am not going to bed as early as I did which is a good thing. Now I can sleep though the night unlike before I was waking up super early.
Secondly, there was a bus strike on Monday so I didn´t get to go to my volunteer project. All the drivers in the whole country were protesting against violencia for the buses! It made a pretty quiet day here because no one was yelling where the bus was going. I never thought that no buses would decrease the sound here so much. Wow.
Not much else going on yet this week. I am doing extremely well and can´t believe I only have three more weeks. And Semana Santa is next week! Happy Easter soon!

No comments: