Saturday, January 23, 2010

Un Dia Tipico/A Typical Day

Cada dia me levanto a las 7am y desayuno. Despues hago mis devociones. A las 7:45 estoy caimando a la escuela. A las 8 estoy hablando con mi maestra y studied. Mucha de mi leccion es conversacion pero tambien estoy aprendiendo de la cultura y nuevas palabras. A las 10 hay una pausa entonces hablo con mi amiga Deanna y nuevas amigas aqua. Encontre una chica de Dinamarca quien tambien fue con Rotary a canadaa por un anio! Despues media hora regreso a mis lecciones para dos horas mas. A las 12 tengo muchisimo hambre! Camino con otra estudiante a mi casa para almorzar. Despues almuerzo tengo un poco tiempo para hacer mis tareas antes que ir a la escuela para un tour de los pueblos o de Antigua o otra tour. A veces voy a un tour pero tambien tengo tiempo antes regresar a mi pais entonces no voy a todos los viajes cada dia. A veces tambien voy con otrosestudiantes a ver mas de Antigua. Es muy chevere. Me encanta mi familia y me siento muy comoda con ellos. La ciudad es muy bonita tambien. Bueno, les cuida y les extranio muchisimo!

Each day I wake up at 7am and eat breakfast. Then I do my devotions and get ready to go to school. At 7:45 I walk with another student to school. By 8 I am talking with my teacher over my evenings and sometimes we share stories or talk about miraclesw we have seen or experienced. She is funny. At 10 we have a half hour break so I go over to talk with Deanna or some other new friends about how they have been doing. Then I head back to my table to have another two hours of lessons. Wednesday we went to the market with another student and teacher. It was fun. We made it into a learning experience by learning some of the fruits and vegetables in Spanish. Then I walk back with another student in my house home. We eat lunch almost right away which is good because I am starving by the time I get home. Then sometimes I head back to school to go on some of their afternoon trips or I walk with another student to the center of town. Then its time for a little homework!. I met another student from Denmark who went to Canada en 2005 with Rotary Youth Exchange! It was pretty cool. She misses Canada about as much as I miss Peru. So that is what my day looks like. I found out some of the other students in my house have not been feeling well (same as me). We all started feeling sick on Thursday so it must be something we all ate that day. So please pray we all feel bettter very soon. It is just a slight upset stomach and a few trips to the bathroom, so its as bad as it could be. Gracias!

No comments: