I am basically packed and ready to leave! I am leaving on Wenesday to spend the night at my Grandma's house then spending the next night at Deanna's then we will leave! I am super excited to see Guatemala. I still am not sure I have everything packed that I may need but there will be no way of knowing until I get down there. I did manage to stick to one weeks worth of clothing and my one suitcase looks half full! Ok, I hope everyone has a great winter! I am going to enjoy the sun and summer as much as I can!
This was going to be a blog all about my trip but I have to include some news in here about what happened on the new year. Some of you all may not have heard yet, but on New Year's morning, I became engaged to a very amazing man named Jonathan. We do not have an exact date yet, but it will be next summer.
Thank you all for your continuing prayers and support during my time abroad. I will hopefully update everyone once I get settled. Please pray for a safe trip Friday. Pray Deanna and I will both get the sleep we need for the flight and stay healthy! Muchas gracias! God bless.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment