Saturday, February 13, 2010

Estoy acostumbrada?

Aqui es la prueba para saber si estoy acostumbrada en mi nuevo pais.
1. Puedo caminar cuando es la noche sola? si.
2. Siento comoda tomar el bus a Ciudad Vieja? Si.
3. Siento comoda a ir al mercado sola? Si
4. Piensas en espanol? Si. Muchas veces.
5. Sueno en espanol? A veces.
6. Se donde stoy en la ciudad? Si
7. Pudo preguntar a pesonas cuando no se donde estoy? Si.

Estoy ayudando en una escuela. Me gusta ir alla muchisimo. Esta semana mi maestra no estuvo porwue su mama estaba en el hospital. Tuve otra maestra por toda la semana. Aprendi muchisimo sobre el cultura de Guatemala.

Above isa test I came up with to show how I feel toward my new city. I took a leisurely walk home yesterday after volunteering just reflecting on my time here so far. I am not doing much today. Tomorrow I am helping in an aution/exposition with the school I am volunteering. They needed two bilingual workers to man the booth at the event. So since I have been only working at the school for about three days, I have been readinga lot about the school so I can answer basic questions from the visitors. IT is thought that most of the visitors will be English speaking. I may even have to give a short speech. I am sure it will be fine. It will be interesting for sure. I plan on taking pictures for the school as well. Nt much else has been going on. Happy Valentine'sDay! Lo siento que mucho de este no es en espanol. :( Feliz dia de Carino!

No comments: